The main reason these were such a hard project was that the stuffing on the chairs was so soiled, I had to take it all out and start from scratch with the wooden frame. It worked out all right, though, and I got to change the design of the chairs. This helped when I started last week to change our couch. Hopefully it won't take another 2 years.
They look wonderful! Is that a new bookcase I spy between the chairs? Or one that has been made better by your hands? You are so creative and resourceful Erin! Thanks for the awesome posts :)
ReplyDeleteYour house always looks so nice! Except when Chapter gets to it =). What a rascal!
ReplyDeleteThat is a new bookcase! I started out making just something for the garage with leftover wood because I had too much wood and too many books. It turned out nice enough that I painted it and put it in the living room.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I only take pictures when the house looks nice or to document Chapter's work. :)