Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tree, Part Two

We finally got some ornaments put on the tree.  Seeing Greg and Michelle's tree inspired us to string some popcorn and cranberries that had never materialized into a salad for Thanksgiving.  We did the stringing during the First Presidency Devotional which we really enjoyed.


5 comments:

  1. Your tree is so beautiful! I love the look of cranberries and popcorn together - what cleverness! We are glad we think alike in some christmas decor ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea! I like the popcorn and cranberries, too. I should clarify that the cranberries were going to go into a salad...the popcorn never was in the running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, cranberry and popcorn salad: my favorite!! Beautiful tree and so nice to see your house again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you'll be able to come up soon and see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popcorn and cranberries are delicious for a salad! http://www.easy-kids-recipes.com/christmas-party-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete