Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fishing

Yesterday Joey and I went fishing (not catching) on Green River right by Electrocution Falls (it's a little rapids place near some power lines).  The ice was off that little section of the river and it looked like prime fish-catching water, but not a bite from a fish.  I lost two new lures on a biting rock.  It was pretty, though, and a warmish day.  From there we went on a little hike to see if a dark spot on a hill was a cave or just an indent.  It was an indent and I really was glad because there would be no mountain lions in it.  I forgot to take the camera with me up the hill, so the picture is from the truck at the bottom.

4 comments:

  1. Your life sounds so full of danger, with the possibility of electrocution and mountain lion attacks at any moment. Please be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, that's nothing! We have to dress in full armor and wear leather gloves and carry chairs and sticks and things just to get to church safely! Whew! Wyoming! Now THAT's an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that you went fishing! I am sorry you didn't catch anything - if you had caught anything, would you have eaten it? What do you do with the fish you catch in Wyoming? (My question tells you how often I have been fishing...) Hope you are warm and dry now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my hero. I would never approach a potential mountain lion den.

    ReplyDelete