Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cheyenne

From the beginning of January to the beginning of March, a lot of our attention as a family is on Cheyenne with Joey serving in the state Legislature.  He works so hard there and is doing good work.  He serves on the House Judiciary and the House Labor committees.  If you would like to follow some of the activity of the Wyoming Legislature, here is a good link: http://legisweb.state.wy.us/lsoweb/session/sessionhome.aspx

 Joey the legislator

Wyoming State Capitol



Here are a few different moments...mostly where he is introducing me (you can see what most interests me!):

http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2011/audio/house/h0117am1.mp3  At 8:44 on the audio here, Joey introduced me in the House of Representatives when I was there to visit this year.

http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2011/audio/house/h0117pm1.mp3  At the 1:12 point here, Joey makes a very good speech concerning a contested election.

Here's his introduction of me in his first year, 2009 (at 16:00 on the audio):
http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2009/audio/house/h0130am1.mp3

And here it was in 2010, just a couple of months after we were married (at 1:28 on the audio):
http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2010/audio/house/h0211pm1.mp3



(I'm kind of dismayed to find that I am not a very good blogger, but maybe doing this makes up a little with the fact that I didn't send a single Christmas card...)

No comments:

Post a Comment