Sunday, January 23, 2011

Joey and me

Here are some pictures of us...kind of dorky since who wants to see pictures of us but us?  :)

This is Joey and I at the Point of Rocks Stage Station in about October of 2008--just a few months after we met.

This is us fishing somewhere on Flaming Gorge in March of 2009.


This is us canoeing at Fontenelle reservoire in May of 2009.


This is us at Boulder, WY on Joey's birthday in August 2009.  We got engaged a few weeks later.


This is us married on December 17th, 2009.  Amanda Hansen took this photo.  Isn't he handsome?


This is us cutting our Christmas tree on our honeymoon.


This is Joey and I hiking up to Big Springs.  (That's what the background of our blog is, too.)
This is us in Rattlesnake Canyon in Mayish of this year.


And here is one of us with our Christmas tree we cut down this year.  I love my husband!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Erin!! This is a great blog! I've thought about starting one, and that is as far as I've got...

    You guys do some great things together. Did I tell you my sister is in Wyoming? What a beautiful state! Mamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, the greatest day of my life was the day the Barbutos started their own blog. Second of all, I almost missed that day because they sent the invite to my junk email address and it was a miracle I saw it. Third, I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Mamie, it took me several attempts to post even this rather pathetic little blog and I don't have any kids as an excuse. Joey and I do get to do some neat things together. How are you and yours? And which sister is in Wyoming and where? It is beautiful here and I love it! I also love you! I was going through some things the other day and found the Anne of Green Gables journal you gave me just before you and James were married! Thanks again for the gift!

    Kelly, I'd better do something extraordinary to make this worth your while. I'm so glad that you saved the news from the junk mail. And third, I love you, too. And I LOVE your blog and I hope you'll get back to it.

    ReplyDelete